ORLANDO, Fla. (FNN NEWS) – Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs will host the 2018 Orange County Economic Summit on January 19 at 9:00 a.m. The Summit will provide an overview on local job growth, economic success and workforce development.
Mayor Jacobs will be joined by local experts and distinguished panelists including:
- Sean Snaith, Ph.D., Director of the University of Central Florida Institute for Economic Competitiveness will present his highly anticipated annual economic update.
- The Funding & Growing Your Tech Enterprise in Central Florida Panel
- Tim Giuliani, President and CEO of the Orlando Economic Partnership
- Suneera Madhani, co-founder and CEO of Fattmerchant
- Shawn Seipler, Chief Executive Officer of Clean the World
- Chris Whitlow, founder and CEO of Edukate
The Mayor’s annual Economic Summit was launched in 2013 following a series of nine economic and job summits designed to examine the area’s varied needs.
The Summit will be held at the Orange County Convention Center, North Concourse – Room N320, 9400 Universal Blvd., Orlando, Fla. 32819.