In our Dr. Oz Food Investigations, we go behind the scenes of your favorite brands and supermarkets unveiling what’s really in frozen foods, delivery meal kits and what you need to know about the new plant based burgers and meat substitute products. Also, Dr. Oz explores what’s in the pumpkin you are eating and drinking with celebrity guest of the new hit primetime series This Is Us, Justin Hartley.
Plus, Dr. Oz sits down with Bobby Brown for an emotional one-on-one about Nick Gordon’s relationship with his late daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown and ex-wife Whitney Houston. Former child stars Todd Bridges, Jamie Foxworthy and Dustin Diamond join us to share their stories after childhood sitcom life and into addiction. Also this month, celebrity guests The Chew’s Mario Batali, The Real’s Loni Love and more share their food hacks and tricks on the best cheat day foods and tips to surviving a detox.
Continuing with this season’s True Crime Tuesday’s, Dr. Oz and our true crime correspondent and daughter of the notorious “Happy Face Killer”, Melissa Moore Jesperson brings you the what happened in Ashland, Ohio’s House of Horrors with an exclusive from past girlfriend of confessed serial killer, Shawn Grate. Also, Dr. Oz sits down with Aphrodite Jones, TV host of the ID series True Crime with Aphrodite Jones, for True Crime Tuesday: Fetal Abduction: Babies Stolen From The Womb, the story of how a person violently tried to steal a baby from a mother’s womb. Crime Watch Daily’s very own Chris Hansen is here with Dr. Oz to discuss the exposers of online child predators.
Dr. Oz’s Food Investigation Series Uncovers The Truth Behind America’s Biggest Foods
- The Low Calorie Chip Craze
- The Truth About Pumpkin Spice and What’s Really In Your Canned Pumpkin with This Is Us star, Justin Hartley.
- Can You Actually Have Hangover Free Alcohol?
- The Pasta Paradox with The Chew’s Mario Batali
- Is Your Greek Yogurt A Fake?
- What You Need To Know Before You Drink and Eat at America’s Biggest Coffee Chains
- The Truth About Frozen Pizza and Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Are Boxed Delivery Meal Kits Worth It?
- The Real Price of Supermarket Ready Meals
- Are Sugar Free Foods Secretly Making You Fat?
- Supermarket Steaks: What’s Good, What’s Not and How Do You Know?
- Box Cake Mix – What’s Really In It?
- Antibiotics In Your Chicken, Behind the Closed Doors of Perdue’s Chicken Farm
- Fast Food Breakfasts Ranked By Taste and Health
- What You Need To Know About The New Plant Based Burger
Dr. Oz Explosive & Exclusive Interviews
- Bobby Brown Speaks Out On Nick Gordon: Who Killed Bobbi Kristina?
- Childhood Stars in Peril with Dustin Diamond, Todd Bridges and Jamie Foxworthy
- Leeza Gibbons Investigates The Newest Alzheimer’s Eye Test
- The Real’s Loni Love Reveals the Only Detox Trick You’ll Ever Need
- Montel Williams Gives The Dr. Oz Show Exclusive Access To A High-Tech Marijuana Lab
- Daphne Oz’s Sweet Baking Hacks For The Best Pies with Less Sugar
- Sandra Lee Reveals the Most Awesome, Healthy Boxed Cake
- Rachel Ray Shares The New Dish She Is Obsessed With
True Crime Tuesdays with Dr. Oz and Melissa Jesperson Moore
- What Really Happened In The “House Of Horrors” In Ashland Ohio
- Fetal Abduction: Babies Stolen From The Womb with Aphrodite Jones
- Munchausen By Proxy: What Drives A Mother To Make Their Child Sick?
- Chris Hansen Exposes Online Child Predators
November Sweeps Kick Off Week Shows:
Thursday, October 27:
DR. OZ FOOD INVESTIGATION: LOW-CALORIE CHIP CRAZE
All New: Today, a food truth investigation into the latest snack trend taking your pantry by storm: low-calorie potato chips. They’re a dieter’s dream promising that salty goodness with half the calories and fat. But are these crunchy snacks all they’re cracked up to be? Plus, has the pumpkin spice craze gone too far? We investigate what you’re really eating.
Friday, October 28:
DR. OZ FOOD INVESTIGATION: THE PASTA PARADOX WITH MARIO BATALI
All New: Mario Batali is here for our big food investigation hour giving you the truth about what you love to eat most starting with the pasta paradox. Some say it’s good for you. Some say it’s bad for you. Today, we answer that question and uncover the truth between fresh made pasta and the dry pasta most of you buy in the box. Plus, Mario’s coast-to-coast search for the best cheat day foods.
Your All Access Food Pass
Monday, October 31, 2016
DR. OZ FOOD INVESTIGATION: IS YOUR GREEK YOGURT A FAKE?
All New: We’re taking our Greek yogurt investigation to the next level: testing and investigating your favorite brands. Do they really have those live active cultures your gut needs to stay healthy? See how your go-to brand stacks up! Then, cut your Alzheimer’s risk. We investigate the brand new breakthroughs to try now.
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
OZ INVESTIGATES: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU DRINK AND EAT AT AMERICA’S BIGGEST COFFEE CHAINS
All New: America’s biggest coffee chains have exploded, serving more drinks and food than ever before. They are America’s new fast food restaurants. How clean and safe are these establishments? What can you order safely and what do you need to be aware of? Our food safety investigator goes undercover to find out everything you need to know.
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
DR. OZ FOOD INVESTIGATION: THE TRUTH ABOUT FROZEN PIZZA AND FROZEN CHICKEN NUGGETS
All New: We’re investigating two of your favorite foods. Frozen pizza and frozen chicken nuggets. Is it possible to make a frozen pizza healthier than a regular slice, and what’s really in frozen nuggets and how much is actually chicken? See what our investigation uncovered.
Thursday, November 3, 2016
OZ EXCLUSIVE: BOBBY BROWN SPEAKS OUT ON NICK GORDON: WHO KILLED BOBBI KRISTINA?
All New: An exclusive interview with music superstar Bobby Brown, and nothing is off limits. Bobby speaks out about a recent court ruling concerning the tragic death of his beloved daughter Bobbi Kristina. Who is responsible for Bobbi Kristina’s death?
Friday, November 4, 2016
THE 3-DAY PLAN TO DIGEST CARBS YOU WANT WITHOUT GAINING WEIGHT
All New: It’s that time of year! You’re going to eat what you want. We have the secret to eating more carbs without worrying about packing on the pounds. Vinegar! It’s not the easiest thing to swallow, but dieters swear it works. See what’s behind this health trend and how it may help you digest carbs better. Plus, the ultimate belly fat quiz: what’s your belly fat type? And, Montel Williams takes you inside a high-tech marijuana factory.